Presonus Eris V2 4.5BT W/ Bluetooth
Our best selling studio monitors just got better! Eris® 4.5BT media reference monitors deliver studio-quality sound in an elegant, compact form factor that makes them ideally suited for bedroom studios, video production, and high-fidelity gaming setups.
With 25 watts per side of onboard power, the Eris 4.5BT reference monitors pack a serious punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio. The weave and nature of the Eris 4.5BT's 4.5-inch woofer result in tight bass that you can feel, as well as cleaner overall sound. The one-inch silk-dome tweeter produces refined high-frequencies and is designed to radiate sound with a wide pattern, creating a large optimal listening area. Improved speaker voicing over previous designs delivers richer lows and a smoother crossover transition for articulate, accurate transient reproduction through the frequency range and a less-fatiguing listening experience.
A convenient front-panel knob sets the level of both the power amp and the loud, clear headphone amplifier, with its front-panel jack. With four types of inputs, including fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth® 5.0 connectivity, it's easy to connect just about any audio source to your Eris 4.5BT reference monitors. High- and low-frequency controls let you easily adjust your Eris speaker's frequency response to compensate for the acoustics of your space and create the most accurate sonic reproduction possible.
Need a little more low end? Add an Eris Sub8 BT to build a perfectly matched 2.1 sound system that fits almost anywhere.
- 4.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency driver
- 1-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high-frequency driver
- Fast, reliable stereo Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless input
- 50W, Class AB dual amplification
- 70 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 100 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- High- and low-frequency Acoustic Tuning controls
- Balanced, ¼-inch TRS inputs; unbalanced, ?-inch stereo and RCA inputs; and integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel ?-inch output
- Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)
- Comes with speaker wire, ?-inch TRS to stereo RCA cable, and stereo ?-inch TRS to ?-inch TRS cable